FirstService Residential Assistant Facility Administrator in Rocklin, California
Do you aim high? Are you genuinely helpful? Are you looking for a place where you can make a difference, receive ongoing support and training, and build a rewarding, long-lasting career? Then you may be a good fit for FirstService Residential, North America's foremost property management firm. We're all about our associates, and as we continue to grow, we're looking for even more quality people who share our dedication to doing what's right, improving residents' quality of life, building great relationships and truly making a difference for their clients, their colleagues and themselves. Is that you? If so, we think you should get to know us.
This position is a part time seasonal position with a pay rate of $12/hour.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Assist residents with the distribution of key fobs, room reservations, and general questions pertaining to the Community.
- Manage snack bar area including- stocking freezer and baskets as needed, cleaning up the area, maintaining punch cards, managing purchases, etc. Keep inventory list and advise when more supplies are needed.
- Conduct daily inspections of the facility and touch-up by wiping windows or doors and picking up any trash as needed. Report any maintenance needs to the maintenance for follow through.
- Works with co-workers as assigned to assist in the coordination of events, programs and clubs (i.e. creates flyers, posts notices etc.).
- General administrative functions i.e. update the access key software, updates CONNECT with design review submittals, and creates flyers for clubs, programs and general notifications to membership.
- Work with fellow staff members to ensure all functions and projects are completed effectively and efficiently.
- Attend all FirstService Residential company mandatory functions and comply with all FirstService Residential company policies and procedures.
- Apply a pro-active approach to all areas of responsibility and strive for continued improvement and excellence throughout.
- Follow quality system procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be literate and articulate in written form in order to prepare correspondence.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks.
- Must be able to handle pressure and deadlines related to the job.
- Must work effectively with co-workers, customers and others by sharing ideas in a constructive and positive manner; listening to and objectively considering ideas and suggestions from others; keeping commitments; keeping others informed of work progress, timetables and issues; addressing problems and issues constructively to find mutually acceptable and practical business solutions; addressing others by name, title or other respectable identifier, and; respecting in the diversity of our workforce in actions, words and deeds.
- Must posses some business/customer service experience.
- Excellent, effective, and diplomatic oral and written communication skills.
- Previous work experience in a customer service environment
- Detail oriented with a high level of accuracy.
- Ability to multi task effectively and efficiently.
- Outstanding computer skills to include: heavy word processing using Microsoft Word, spreadsheets using Microsoft Excel. General database entry and maintenance preferred.
- Forward thinking, proactive, and able to provide creative alternatives for problem solving.
- People/community oriented -- represents the vision of Harveston.
- Must have use of a vehicle, possess current driver's license and state-mandated vehicle insurance.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be mobile enough to move around office in order to make copies, send mail and faxes.
- Must be mobile enough to walk the facilities, including up and down stairs and exterior pool, landscape, parks and recreational areas.
- Must be mobile enough to move around during outside events, stand for long periods of time and lift up to 25 pounds.
- Must be able to hear in order to receive telephone calls and voice mail messages.
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time.
- Must have finger dexterity for typing/using a keyboard.
- Must have general math skills in order to receive cash and give change
WORK ENVIRONMENT The work environment characteristics are office conditions a resort style onsite community. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Position may be full or part-time dependant upon the needs of the community/company. Normal schedule will be determined upon hiring, may include weekends, nights and holidays. Based on business needs, overtime may occur.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled