Rose International INC Compliance Analyst in Rocklin, California
Position Title: Compliance Analyst
Position Number: 281778
Location: Rocklin, CA
Desired Skill Set:
Compliance, Implementation, Risk Management
C2C IS NOT ALLOWED
Compliance Consultant, Senior| Rocklin, CA | 8+ Months |
Work Location: Rocklin, California 95765
“Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.”
• Minimum Qualifications 5 years experience at the senior consultant level Bachelor''s degree in a related field or equivalent experience required Strong regulatory familiarity and expertise Excellent compliance and risk experience in corporate environment Strong knowledge and experience in compliance functions and documentation Strong research, analytical and information gathering skills Strong attention to detail and organizational skills, ensuring quality in deliverables Excellent skills in understanding complex business processes, working with the business compliance experts, and providing clear, concise guidance Proven ability to partner and work collaboratively as a team player; relationship building Ability to managing performance and be resourceful and adaptable to change Demonstrated ability in advocacy and influence, conflict resolution, and process improvement Excellent communication and presentation skills Process Improvement utility industry knowledge Strong Excel, Word, PowerPoint skills; technological saavy Desired Qualifications Advanced degree desired Excellent Microsoft Visio skills Sharepoint design and management Utility industry experience a plus Experience in utility related regulations, benchmarking, operational efficiency evaluation, and risk assessment Client Company is an AA/EEO employer that actively pursues and hires a diverse workforce.
• Lead and participate in cross-organizational projects that will maintain and strengthen client''s Electric Operations compliance infrastructure.
• Analyze current compliance processes, benchmark as needed, and provide guidance to directors, managers and their staffs.
• Assist Electric Operations organizations with the design and implementation of best practice guidance, procedures, controls, and metrics that facilitates employees'' ability to find and understand the external and internal compliance requirements that apply to them.
• Assist with moving the Compliance and Risk Management (CRM) process which consists of the following: Understand and document federal compliance obligations Manage requirement changes Review guidance documentation Ensure controls provide reasonable assurance Ensure controls and metrics are implemented and effective Audit compliance processes for adherence to documented procedures and controls As a liaison to Electric Operations departments: provide support and guidance as needed for compliance processes; support as needed concerning any compliance questions that may arise; oversee compliance action plan development and follow-up on open items.
• Conduct monthly self-assessments in accordance with NERC CIP requirements.
• Ensure that all testing activities are completed on time, are well documented, are conducted efficiently and professionally, and that all remediation actions are coordinated and effective.
• This includes updating process maps and ensuring that all supporting documentation is correct and complete for responding to requests from external auditing entities.
• Complete control compliance reviews on high risk areas for control systems.
• Ensure value-add controls and learnings are communicated to LOBs.#CBRose#
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify).
(Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)