Dr Pepper Snapple Group Sales Relief Account Manager in Sacramento, California
Relief Account Manager
T he Relief Account Manager is responsible for up-selling and fulfillment/replenishment, focusing on execution and merchandising. This person will be accountable for retention and penetration of large format customers by geography and handling on-premise customers.
Position Shift and Schedule
This is a full time permanent position working on the 1st shift, Monday through Friday. (6am to finish). Flexibility to work weekends and holidays is required as scheduled.
The starting rate of pay for this position is an annual base. You will also be eligible for mileage reimbursement for the use of your personal vehicle between the first and last store on your assigned daily route and an attractive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, etc).
This position will cover the Sacramento Area..
Join the team at Dr Pepper Snapple Group and make a difference by pursuing everything that you do with the determination that sets us apart from our competitors. Driving for results leads to recognition and personal growth within the company, helping us to achieve our goal to “Be the Best Beverage Business in the Americas". The success that comes from within each of us is recognized, and creates opportunities for your growth in the organization.
- Sell Dr Pepper Snapple Group brands to maximize growth, share growth, distribution, and to obtain specific volume objectives by providing a seamless experience to customers in the absence of an Account Manager.
- C ontact key personnel in assigned accounts pre-selling products, promotions, displays, point-of sale material, beverage section revamps, and service requirements.
- Develop and implement beverage shelf re-allocations designed to maximize the sales of Dr Pepper Snapple Group brands.
- Participate in the installation of revamped beverage sections, displays and placement of point of sale material according to company merchandising standards.
- Stock and merchandise Dr Pepper Snapple Group brands in the allocated beverage section, including racks and secondary displays.
- Assist in the sale, placement, and changing of vendors in chain store accounts; check regularly for proper mechanical operation, cleanliness, selection and product availability.
- Maintain accurate sales records for all assigned accounts, including special reports on promotional activity, competitive sales and space allocations.
Maintain adequate amounts of back stock in each account to ensure product availability for in-store stocking and merchandising.
We take great pride in offering our people benefits that are competitive. We appreciate hard work, innovative ideas and unending passion, which is why we provide a comprehensive set of benefits and options designed to fit the unique lifestyles of our employees from day one based on eligibility requirements.
- High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED)
- 1 year previous sales experience
- Lift, push and pull a minimum of 50lbs repeatedly
- Valid driver’s license
Dr Pepper Snapple Group, Inc. (NYSE: DPS) is the leading producer of flavored beverages in North America and the Caribbean. Our success is fueled by more than 50 brands that are synonymous with refreshment, fun and flavor. We have 6 of the top 10 non-cola soft drinks, and 11 of our 14 leading brands are No. 1 in their flavor categories. In addition to our flagship Dr Pepper and Snapple brands, our portfolio includes Sunkist soda, 7UP, A&W, Canada Dry, Crush, Mott's, Squirt, Hawaiian Punch, Peñafiel, Clamato, Schweppes, Rose's and Mr & Mrs T mixers.
Dr Pepper Snapple Group is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Dr Pepper Snapple Group recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities/ Females/ Protected Veterans/ Disabled
Organization: *Packaged Beverages
Title: Sales Relief Account Manager
Requisition ID: 1808643