Hacking Solutions Sr. Network Security Consultant Technical Lead in Sacramento, California
SR. NETWORK SECURITY CONSULTANT - 12-month+ Contract
The Consultant shall assist our government client in upgrading and maintaining various IT infrastructure security tools. The services outlined in this work order are intended to support the overall achievement of the following outcomes:
a) Maintenance of current programs and tools that ensure the client infrastructure is secure and in compliance with current service level agreements;
b) Upgrade of current programs and tools that ensure the client infrastructure is secure and in compliance with current IT policies; and
c) Knowledge transfer to new State staff as they are hired and on-boarded into the Security Engineering Group.
In order to achieve the above outcomes, the Consultant will be required to:
a) Monitor and maintain web filtering using BlueCoat application;
b) Monitor and maintain malware/endpoint protection using McAffee and FireEye applications.
c) Monitor and maintain mobile device management using AirWatch application.
d) Moni tor and maintain Certificate authority/PKl/Two-factor authentication using Microsoft Internal, Third party and Gemalto OTP/SmartCard applications .
e) Monitor and maintain email using Cisco DLP/AV/Malware/Encryption/Hygiene application; and,
f) Provide assistance to the Exchange team as necessary.
a) Designate a person to whom all project communications may be addressed.
b) Meet with client personnel to discuss required activities.
c) Comply with all applicable client policies and procedures, including, but not limited to, EDD and industry project management guidelines.
d) Return all client property, including security badges, prior to termination of the Agreement.
e) Provide a monthly status report by the tenth calendar day of each month that documents tasks/assignments and includes accomplishments for the previous month, work planned for the coming month, currently assigned projects and activities, and explanations for task and/or schedule slippages.
f) Complete project management, transition support, quality/testing management, change control, communication management, risk and issue management, and schedule management tasks/assignments as required.
g) Provide artifacts as required for project management, transition support, quality/testing management, change control, communication management, risk and issue management, and schedule management tasks/assignments.
h) Attend meetings to obtain approval of projects assigned to the Contractor.
i) Provide all electronic documents to EDD in a format compatible with client's standard applications (i.e., Microsoft Office). Client's current standard applications include Microsoft (MS) Windows 2013, MS Office Professional (includes Outlook) 2013, Visio 2013, MS Project 2013.
j) Verify that its applications are compatible prior to delivery of any electronic documents to EDD. The EDD shall approve in writing any other format to be used by the Contractor.
k) Provide paper deliverables printed on BW' x 11" paper, to the extent practicable.
I) Post electronic documents to an EDD designated electronic repository, i.e. a SharePoint site. The electronic document format and media shall be compatible with EDD storage devices.
1) Minimum 7 Years Experience related to analyzing, modeling and documenting business processes that are composed of manual and automated activities and applying relevant Business Process Modeling standards.
2) Minimum 7 Years Experience of designing and developing a security infrastructure and developing procedures defining their use.
3) Minimum 7 Years Experience utilizing web filtering technologies and developing automated reporting procedures for their use.
4) Minimum 5 Years of demonstrated experience in Malware / endpoint protection for incident response.
5) Minimum 5 Years Experience in mobile device management using AirWatch and knowing industry standards of current and future uses.
6) Minimum 5 Years Experience in designing and implementing certificate authority, two-factor authentication.
- Minimum 5 Years Experience related to email hybrid integration and operational support of cloud Cisco eMail Security services including hygiene/SPAM Antivirus, Malware, Encryption, Data Loss EDD Prevention and EDD premise based SMTP relays, VMWare Airwatch Mobile Device Management and Active Directory (AD) authentication utilizing AD Federation Services.
OPTIONAL DESIRED SKILLS
8) Possess SANS certifications, which may include Advanced Security Essentials, Enterprise Defender Certificate or other applicable SANS certification.
9) 4 (four) years of demonstrated experience in Malware\endpoint protection for incident response using McAfee and FireEye.
10 ) Five (5) years of experience utilizing Bluecoat web filtering and developing automated reporting procedures for its use.